Note: Do not Buy Premium account from Reseller
Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 Multilingual
File Size: 2.78 MB
Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outbound connections.
Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to initiate outbound connections.
No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
+ Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
+ Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
+ Full support with standard user accounts.
+ Possibility to create temporary rules.
+ Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
+ Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
+ Full support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
+ Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program.
+ Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
+ Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
+ Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
+ View recently blocked connections and create new rules from the log.
+ Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
+ Import and export the settings of the program.
+ Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
+ Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
+ And many more. Just try it out.
- New: 'Secure Rules' was rewritten from scratch. When enabled, this feature will
prohibit adding, modifying or removing firewall rules from outside of WFC.
- New: A new feature called 'Secure Profile' was added in the Security tab. When
enabled, importing firewall rules and changing the filtering mode of Windows Firewall
is possible only from WFC.
- New: A dialog is displayed to the user if the uninstall is launched while the
program is locked with a password.
- New: A new global hot key can be defined in Options tab to toggle Secure Rules state.
- Fixed: If the uninstaller is launched multiple times, the dialog is displayed
multiple times instead of focusing the already running instance of it.
- Improved: When choosing a custom notification sound for the notifications, the
dialog will now open by default in 'C:\Windows\Media' folder.
- Improved: Various user interface improvements.
- Updated: The WFC recommended rules contain now some inbound rules required for
accessing the computers from the local network.
- Updated: The URL services from the Tools tab were updated.
- Updated: The user manual was updated with new topics.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction