macOS 10.10 or later | Language: English | Size: 9 MB
Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use. Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
Super Simple Recording With one click, recording audio on your Mac has never been simpler.
Recording, Demystified Piezo's simple recording presets mean less worrying about your settings.
Web Audio Save audio from the web, just by setting a browser such as Chrome or Firefox as your source.
Record Skype Calls Piezo records from Skype in a single click. Grab from other VoIP clients like iChat and FaceTime too.
Grab From Any App Piezo captures audio from just about any application playing on your Mac.
Fast Reveal After recording, click the magnifying glass to reveal your file in the Finder.
DVD Audio Grab sound bites from DVDs, by setting DVD Player as your source.
Streaming Music Record from services like Spotify, Rdio, MOG, and more.
Easy on the Wallet Effortless to use and easy to afford!
Here's Looking at You Simple and striking, Piezo's charming interface makes recording fun.
Any Movie's Audio Record from movies playing in any video player, including QuickTime Player, VLC, and many more.
Audio Devices Hook up any microphone (even your Apple headset) and record from it instantly
* Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.5, with important compatibility fixes for Skype 8, along with other small fixes.
* Piezo now has full VoIP capture support for "Scopia Desktop".
* Bug Fix: Audio capture now works as expected when a device with very high sample rates (above 192 kHz) is in use.
* Bug Fix: Audio playback with single-channel devices has been corrected to properly provide both channels.
* Bug Fix: Piezo's popover now behaves as expected on MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra).